- The 2.4Ghz Wireless Headset is designed for advanced gaming sound and chating with PS4TM, PS3TM, XBOX 360TM, XBOX ONE*, PC and Mac.
- Digital wireless technology allows you to operate the headphones at a distance of up to 10 meters (line of sight) from the transmitter – allowing you freedom to move around freely without limiting cables while playing games.
- The Headset can be used for up to 19 hours after being fully charged.
- The Headphones fit snugly over your ears sealing in sounds so you can play games at reasonable volumes without disturbing people nearby.
- 40mm drivers feature high sensitivity which make each subtle sound detail crystal clear and allow even low volume sounds to be heard during gameplay.
- Optimized digital signal input for superior sound.
- Plug and Play, fully support USB2.0, compatible with USB1.0/1.1.
- Detachable Microphone with LED indicator in red color.
*Microsoft Headset Adaptor (sold separately) is required to enable Chat Function on Original Xbox One controller without Headphone Socket included.
- 3.5mm XBOX Interface
- LED Indicator
- Power ON/OFF Switch
- MIC Mute/Pairing Button
- Background Sound Volume
- Chat Sound Volume
- USB Charging Port
- Charging LED
- Optical Cable Port
- Micro USB Port
- LED Indicator Light
Pairing the Headset and Transmitter before useNote: Ensure the Headset is charged before use.
- Connect the USB cable to the Transmitter via the USB port of PS4TM, PS3TM, XBOX 360TM, XBOX ONE and PC. The indicator light will flash.
- Press and hold the Power button on the Headset for approximately 3 seconds to turn On the Headset. If the Headset and Transmitter were paired successfully, the LED lights of both Headset and Transmitter will stop flashing; otherwise, the LED lights will continue flashing.
- How to pair the Headset and Transmitter: If you need to pair the Headset and Transmitter, please close all applications on your PC, or exit MIC mode if using a PS3TM. Please keep within 50cm between the Headset and the Transmitter and press and hold the Pairing/MIC “Mute” button on the Right earphone for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode. When the LED light on the right earphone of the Headset is flashing, release the button. After 5-10 seconds, the LED light stops flashing. This means the pairing is successful. When pairing is finished, do not press any keys and wait for 6 seconds, then power off the Headset and power it on again. The Headset will auto pair with the Transmitter and also auto save the pairing settings in the memory.
- The Microphone Mute On/Off touch-switch: The microphone default is “active” when the Headset is On. To change this setting; Press the Pairing/Mute button to mute the microphone (the LED lighting color will change to another color). Press the Pairing/Mute button again to activate the microphone function When the headset battery is low, the job will flash lights, horn sends out “DU DU” sound at the same time, if not timely charging, automatic shutdown after 15 minutes.
- There are gaming background/chat/-volume+ controls at the right side of the Headset so that the user can adjust the volume level as desired. Functionality will depend on console features.
- If the Headset does not power up when turned on it may need charging, Connect the USB cable to any USB powered device to charge the Headset. During charging, the LED light will remain lit. When charging is finished, the LED light will turn off. It takes around 5hours to complete the charging cycle depending on use.
- The LED lights should remain solid once the Headset and receiver are paired. If this is not the case, please repeat the pairing operation detailed above.
1. Connecting to PC/MacUse the USB cable to connect the Transmitter with PC as pictured below: When you use the USB headset in computer for the first time, the sound may not come through the headset immediately. You need to adjust the audio properties in computer. You will see a small speaker icon in the lower right of the PC screen (depending on your version of WindowsTM). Click the right mouse button on the speaker icon and select “Adjust Audio Properties/Volume/Sound playback default device/2.4G WIRELESS HEADSET AND RECORD/2.4G WIRELESS HEADSET. Then tick “default device only” and click “apply/confirm” to exit. Restart the PC and keep the headset connected. Please refer to your manual for audio for the MAC.
2. Connecting to PS3TMUse your HDMI Cable (not included) to connect the console to the TV. Use the optical cable to connect the optical out of the console to the Transmitter. Use the USB cable to connect with the transmitter and USB port of console as pictured below:
Settings on PS3TM console:
- On screen, select “Settings-Accessory Settings-Audio Device Settings-Input Device and Output Device” Select all options: 2.4G Wireless headset-OK-Enter
- On screen, select “Settings-Sound Settings-Optical Digital” – Uncheck the “√” at Dolby Digital 5.1ch and DTS 5.1 ch and ACC – Enter
3. Connecting to PS4TMUse your HDMI Cable (not included) to connect the console to the TV. Use the optical cable to connect the optical out of the console to the Transmitter. Use the USB cable to connect with the transmitter and USB port of console as pictured below:
Settings on PS4TM console:
- Select “Sound and Screen”
- Select “Audio Output Settings”
- Select “Primary Output Port”
- Select “DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL)”
- Uncheck the “√” at “Dolby Digital 5.1ch” and “DTS 5.1ch”
- Audio Output Settings, select “Audio Format (Priority)”Audio Format (Priority), select “Linear PCM”
- Audio Format (Priority), select “Linear PCM”
- Audio Devices, select “Output to Headphones”
- Output to Headphones, select “Chat Audio”
4. Connecting to XBOX 360TMUse your HDMI Cable (not included) to connect the console to the TV. Use the optical cable to connect the optical out of the console to the Transmitter. Use the USB cable to connect with the transmitter and USB port of console. Use the 2.5-3.5mm cable to connect the headset with the controller of XBOX 360TM, 2.5mm plug connected with the controller of the XBOX 360TM as pictured below:
Settings on XBOX 360TM console:Settings—System—Console settings—Audio
- Digital Output—Digital Stereo (do not select Dolby Digital 5.1 or Dolby Digital with WMA Pro)
- Sound Effects—Enable Sound Effects
5. Connecting to XBOX ONETM with KinectUse your HDMI Cable (not included) to connect the console to the TV. Use the optical cable to connect the optical out of the console to the Transmitter. Use the USB cable to connect with the transmitter and USB port of console as pictured below: When using with Kinect: – The microphone of headset is disabled. – Your chat voice will be received by the Kinect box and transmitted to your party who will hear your voice through the Kinect box, not through the microphone of the headset. – The chat voices of your party will be transmitted through Kinect box and received by the transmitter box through the optical cable and then send to the headset, then you can hear the chat voices of your party from the headset. *XBOX ONE Controller operate with voice chat connection or using Microsoft Headset Adaptor (not included). – To experience chat not through Kinect, you can use the Microsoft Headset Adapter for your Controller or, the very latest XBOX ONE Controller has a built in 3.5mm headset port. – Connection method: To connect the devices as picture above use the 3.5mm cable to connect to the Controller and Headset. Please check you are using the correct chat cable (Controller To Headset) for XBOX ONE with the black and green connectors. – The black plug should be inserted into the Headset. – The green plug should be inserted into your Controller/Headset adaptor (not included).
Settings on XBOX ONETM console:Setting — Display & Sound:
- VOLUME; set to
- Chat mixer — Do nothing
- DIGITAL AUDIO; set to
- HDMI Audio — Off
- Optical Audio — Stereo Uncompressed
- Bitstream Format — Off
- Working voltage: 5V
- Working current: 75mA
- Frequency range: 2.400-2.483GHz
- Frequency space: 2MHz
- Transmit rate: 8 dBm
- RECEIVING/TRANSMIT DISTANCE: 10M, 360°
- Receiving sensitivity: -85dB
- Working voltage: 3.5-4.2V
- Working current: 75 mA
- Lithium battery: 1400mAh
- Working hours: 19h
- Charging time: 3h
- Frequency range: 2.400-2.483GHz
- Frequency space: 2MHz
- Transmit rate: 3dBm
- Sampling frequency: 48KHz
- Modulate mode: GFSK
- Receiving sensitivity: -85dB
- SNR: 85dB
- Speaker size: Ф40mm
- Speaker impedance: 32Ω
- Frequency response: 20～20KHz
- Microphone sizes: Ф6.0*2.7mm
- Microphone sensitivity: -35dB
- Microphone direction: Omni directional
- Microphone frequency response: 100Hz～8KHz
Tips:In the interest of product improvement, features may differ from those showed and described.
- Packaging contents:
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Wireless headset
- 1 x Detachable Microphone
- 1 x Fiber-optical cable
- 1 x 3.5mm-2.5mm connection cable for XBOX 360TM Controller
- 1 x 3.5mm-3.5mm connection cable for XBOX ONE controller. Use Microsoft Headset Adaptor (not included) where required
- 1 x USB-USB Micro cable (Receiver to Console)
- 1 x USB-USB Micro cable (Headset charge)
- 1 x Manual guide
This User Manual is available in Español, Português, English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano & Nederlands. Click the link below to open it in a new browser window: User Manual – GameDevil Trident Wireless Headphones (PDF)